Information Collection and Use:
- NJ Driver Safety.org collects personal information when you register. We ask for your legal name, birth date, mailing address, phone number and email address.
- NJ Driver Safety.org keeps records of the date and time you complete each section of the course. We also keep records of your test scores and course completion date.
- NJ Driver Safety.org accepts credit card payments (via PayPal), personal checks and money orders.
- NJ Driver Safety.org uses information for the following general purposes: to customize your driver’s education certificate of completion, to fulfill your requests for online driver’s education course, contact you, confirm with New Jersey Moter Vehicle Commmision (MVC) that you have completed the online course.
Minors – Under 18 Years Old:
- Minors are required to have their parent or guardian’s permission prior to registering.
- NJ Driver Safety.org will not solicit any non-driving related offers to customers.
NJ Driver Safety.org understands that your privacy is important. NJ Driver Safety.org does not sell or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies, except to provide information to MVC and the courts, upon request. For example, MVC may contact us to verify that you have successfully completed this course.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information:
You can edit your personal information including your legal name or mailing address, email address or password at any time.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to NJ Driver Safety.org services, such as announcements, informative bulletins relating to driving, insurance or new NJ laws, course evaluation, or other driving related messages.
- Course enrollment fees will be refunded within 30 days to any student who has not started the course and cancels his or her enrollment for a valid reason. Course enrollment fees are also refundable if:
- The course of instruction is discontinued by the school, thus preventing a student from completing the course, or
- The enrollment of the student was obtained as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials of the school or representation made by the owner or employee of the school.
- All refunds must be requested within 30 days after the effective date of payment.
Note: There will be no refund of school enrollment fees if a student fails to pass the final examination, the student fails to pass the course for any reason or if the student has been found to complete the course and pass the final exam through the assistance of a third party.
NJ Driver Safety.org may update this policy.
Questions and Suggestions:
If you have any questions or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com or contact us at:
National Driving and Traffic School
64 Shattuck Square, Ste 285
Berkeley, CA 94704
Effective Date: November 12, 2010